- This event has passed.
Women Wellness Workshop
6 December, 2019 from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm
Over last few decades women have increasingly been assimilated in the mainstream work force. They contribute humongously to the productivity, take challenging roles and more than often do multitasking which in turn can take a toll on their health.
Validated research has generated a fair evidence that working females need special health care provisions as they are more at the risk of sedentary lifestyle, obesity, malnutrition, urinary infections, premenstrual syndrome, headaches, irritable bowel syndrome and menstrual disorders, to name a few! Lack of awareness and paucity of time may become a bar for seeking proper and timely medical attention. It is a time proven fact that suboptimal health reduces work output, absenteeism from the workplace, and diminished job status.
It is imperative to incite timely interventions, and one such unique option has been designed by ValuEndow i.e., Women Wellness Workshop. This promising tool is designed keeping in view the special needs of working females, the specific health targets, creation of “self-awareness”, development of a bespoke healthcare strategy which suits to the specific age group and level of physical activity. Such an approach is not only necessary but also pivotal in keeping our women workforce in perfect sync with the health demands.
Women Wellness Workshop
Friday 6th Dec, 2019
1 Day Program (9:30 am – 5:30 pm)
At Radisson Blu MBD Hotel,
L-2, Sector – 18 Noida, U.P. India
About the Facilitator:
Dr. Shehla Jamal
Consultant Obstetrician and Gynecologist (Gold Medalist)
National Award Winner, Editor of several Journals, various publications in National and International Journals,
Founder and President of Society of Menstrual Disorders and Hygiene Management
Knowledge Partner @ValuEndow Consulting
ValuEndow Workshop / Training Policy
- If in any circumstances the training schedules/ venue is changed/ postponed, we will inform you by mail/ phone immediately.
- If in any circumstances the training is cancelled, then 100% registration fees will be refunded to you in time (within 15 days)
- Total number of seats for this training is 30, if in any circumstances 80% of the seats are not filled, then the training program will be postponed or rescheduled.
- If you are unable to attend the program due to any circumstances, kindly intimate us before 10 days. The registration fees will not be refunded, but you can attend the same program whenever held next time.
- Participants with confirmed registration who are unable to attend the program will not be entitled to any refund of fees, however alternate nomination in place of the nominated person may be considered.
- The registration fee does not include expenses of accommodation. ValuEndow may provide assistance in arranging suitable accommodations on specific requests on payment basis.