- This event has passed.
Stress Management Workshop
30 September, 2019 from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm
The Stress Management Programme @ ValuEndow is for professionals in search of a well-balanced and stress-free life.
Not all stress is bad. The challenge lies in achieving an optimum level of stress much like the string on a sitar. Each person is unique and responds differently to situations. This workshop would be an opportunity to develop self-awareness and discover the power of making choices in terms of perception. The experience of stress is not necessarily a negative phenomenon. We have all known “eustress” as the positive aspect of pressure that serves to enhance performance. The goal lies in developing a perspective that can reframe “distress”. This workshop would provide opportunities for participants to explore, examine and experience empowerment in the context of stress.
The Stress Management Programme @ ValuEndow will offer the rare opportunity of connecting with the self to examine behaviour patterns that impact the ability to handle stress. ValuEndow seeks to partner with individuals and organizations in the pursuit of overall well-being.
A stitch in time saves nine. Step in and participate in the Programme. It will be a life changing experience.
Radisson Blu MBD Hotel Noida
L-2, Sector 18, Noida – 201301
Uttar Pradesh, India
About the Facilitator:
Dr. Pragya Mathur Kumar
MA(Psychology), UGC-NET & JRF. PhD. Diploma in Training & Development.
Certified Sports & Performance Psychologist (Samiksha, Pune),
Emerging HRD Thinker Award (ISTD), Gold Medal for Best Research paper (ISC),
Psychologist & Trainer, Knowledge Partner at ValuEndow
ValuEndow Workshop / Training Policy
- If in any circumstances the training schedules/ venue is changed/ postponed, we will inform you by mail/ phone immediately.
- If in any circumstances the training is cancelled, then 100% registration fees will be refunded to you in time (within 15 days)
- Total number of seats for this training is 30, if in any circumstances 80% of the seats are not filled, then the training program will be postponed or rescheduled.
- If you are unable to attend the program due to any circumstances, kindly intimate us before 10 days. The registration fees will not be refunded, but you can attend the same program whenever held next time.
- Participants with confirmed registration who are unable to attend the program will not be entitled to any refund of fees, however alternate nomination in place of the nominated person may be considered.
- The registration fee does not include expenses of accommodation. ValuEndow may provide assistance in arranging suitable accommodations on specific requests on payment basis.