- This event has passed.
Scenario Planning Masterclass
13 June from 11:00 am to 4 July from 12:00 pm
Developing a long-term strategy requires establishing views about the future and charting out coordinated actions and implementation plans to achieve desired goals. We are all, in general, heavily influenced by conditions in the present and our belief systems predisposed with what we have seen or read about in the past; so while articulating our views about the future, the majority of us as forecasters extrapolate from the past.
The uncertainties are abounding and affecting us deeply in most of our present-day businesses. We live in a world of increasingly complex interconnections of geopolitics, fast-changing technology, societal & market forces, changing regulations, and unforeseen discontinuity like present COVID 19 pandemic. It is crucial that today’s strategy development exercises adopt a new approach, new thinking, and new processes to take care of the uncertainties and of challenging our assumptions about what the future holds.
Scenarios are powerful tools for addressing what is both fundamentally significant and highly inexplicable – the future. Scenarios help us to understand and appreciate the risk exposure that organizations face and those forces that shape large-scale investment and major strategic initiatives. Good scenarios help us to improve the quality of corporate conversation on strategy, leading to a better quality of investment and reduced corporate liabilities.
This course will help and guide the participants to learn the art and science of scenario planning from a very basic level to attain mastery.
Learning expectation from the course
- The participants will be exposed to the process of developing scenarios, and using scenarios in strategy development and strategy evaluation
- Better comprehend corporate vulnerability and prepare with business discontinuity
- Challenge the existing mental maps and explore possibilities of new strategic positioning
- Learning the step-by-step process of Scenario Planning through case studies and exercises
Requirements or prerequisites
- Fundamental understanding of business and an open mind to question and learn
Who this course is for:
- Young MBAs to enhance employability
- Decision-makers in any company, of any size and in any business
- Entrepreneurs, managers, and investors in a start-up
- Strategy and planning professionals
- Anyone with responsibility for the future success of an organization such as an NGO, non-profit, association, etc.
Unique Program Structure:
The course will be conducted on the weekends. Four 60 minutes live webinar sessions on consecutive weekends, with guided lectures, exercises, and extensive learning support. Participants will be given relevant case studies and assignments to work on. At the end of the course, participants will also receive e-Certificate of Completion.
|Session 1||13th June 2020||11:00 AM||12:00 PM|
|Session 2||20th June 2020||11:00 AM||12:00 PM|
|Session 3||27th June 2020||11:00 AM||12:00 PM|
|Session 4||4th July 2020||11:00 AM||12:00 PM|
|Standard Fee and Discounts||Course Fee per Participant||Plus GST (@18%)||Total Fee per Participant|
|Standard Fee||₹ 5,999/- (US$ 80)||₹ 1,079/-||₹ 7,078/-|
|Early Bird Discount (10%) valid till 31st May 2020
|₹ 5,399/-||₹ 971/-||₹ 6,370/-|
|Group Discount (10%) for more than 10 participants from the same organization, valid till 12th June 2020
|₹ 5,399/-||₹ 971/-||₹ 6,370/-|
|MBA College Student Discounted Fee
|₹ 1,999/-||₹ 359/-||₹ 2,358/-|
ValuEndow Workshop / Training Policy
- If in any circumstances the training schedules/ venue is changed/ postponed, we will inform you by mail/ phone immediately.
- If in any circumstances the training is cancelled, then 100% registration fees will be refunded to you in time (within 15 days)
- Total number of seats for this training is 30, if in any circumstances 80% of the seats are not filled, then the training program will be postponed or rescheduled.
- If you are unable to attend the program due to any circumstances, kindly intimate us before 10 days. The registration fees will not be refunded, but you can attend the same program whenever held next time.
- Participants with confirmed registration who are unable to attend the program will not be entitled to any refund of fees, however alternate nomination in place of the nominated person may be considered.
- The registration fee does not include expenses of accommodation. ValuEndow may provide assistance in arranging suitable accommodations on specific requests on payment basis.