- This event has passed.
Natural Gas Value Chain – Part 1
29 July, 2019 from 2:45 pm to 4:00 pm
This foundation course on Natural Gas business intends to provide the students an overview of all aspects of gas industry. Here the intention is to provide students with fundamental insights of natural gas business; major facets influencing management and investment decisions at every part of the value chain, from well-head to burner-tip; reflect on changing gas industry dynamics; and equip the students with necessary knowledge and analytical tools which will help them if they are preparing for a career in the gas industry.
Within the field of Natural Gas business, there are many fundamental concepts and practices, which are not readily available as part of academic curriculum, in most MBA courses. At NSB, this is a potential differentiator. The idea to equip the students with practical knowledge, skills and make them industry ready, is unique in that sense.
Objective of this foundation course is to encourage the students in understanding of Natural Gas business and facilitate gaining of insights into the assumptions, possibilities and limitations of value creation at each stage of the gas business. Students will develop the ability to think strategically, understand the language & terms of gas business, and critically reflect on the future possibilities of this sector. Throughout the course, live examples from gas industry will be discussed and the nuances & intricacies will be shared with the students.
Topic for this Session:
NG Value Chain – Exploration, Sweetening, Processing, Compressor Station, Transmission Pipeline, Metering Station, Control Station & SCADA System, Gas Storage, LNG Shipping
NTPC School of Business
Term 1 Course of 2 Year PGDM (EM) 2019-21
ValuEndow Workshop / Training Policy
- If in any circumstances the training schedules/ venue is changed/ postponed, we will inform you by mail/ phone immediately.
- If in any circumstances the training is cancelled, then 100% registration fees will be refunded to you in time (within 15 days)
- Total number of seats for this training is 30, if in any circumstances 80% of the seats are not filled, then the training program will be postponed or rescheduled.
- If you are unable to attend the program due to any circumstances, kindly intimate us before 10 days. The registration fees will not be refunded, but you can attend the same program whenever held next time.
- Participants with confirmed registration who are unable to attend the program will not be entitled to any refund of fees, however alternate nomination in place of the nominated person may be considered.
- The registration fee does not include expenses of accommodation. ValuEndow may provide assistance in arranging suitable accommodations on specific requests on payment basis.