- This event has passed.
25 June from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
“More than education, more than experience, more than training,
a person’s level of resilience will determine who succeeds and who fails.
That’s true in the cancer ward, it’s true in the Olympics, and it’s true in the boardroom.
– Dean Becker, President, and CEO, Adaptiv Learning Systems
Have you ever wondered why some people are able to adapt and respond in the face of disaster while others are completely overwhelmed? Why do some companies buckle under pressure and what makes others adapt in the face of a crisis and ultimately bounce back? Psychologists call it Resilience – the ability to cope with setbacks and crises and come out stronger at the other end.
Resilience is what gives people the psychological strength to cope with stress and hardship. It is the mental reservoir of strength that people are able to call on in times of need to get through without falling apart. Psychologists believe that resilient individuals are better able to handle such adversity and rebuild their lives after a catastrophe. Resilient organizations are able to not just survive difficult phases, but they are able to spot unique opportunities, adapt, and thrive in times of a crisis.
We will address the following:
- What is Resilience
- 3 aspects in which resilience can help
- Dealing with a big crisis (like the ongoing pandemic)
- Dealing with everyday struggles and challenges
- To pursue and achieve big goals/dreams
- How can Resilience help in the present circumstances
- Why do organizations need resilience in a crisis like the present one
- Resilience can be learned by individuals and organizations
- Steps to practice Resilience
- Get Real, Get Perspective
- Fault Vs Responsibility
- Healthy thinking (Thinking traps, Core beliefs, and Thinking styles)
- Finding meaning
- Fail, Improvise & Adapt
- Self-discovery & growth
- Exercises and tools to boost resilience
Who is this workshop for:
- Senior and mid-level executives with 10-15 years+ of work experience, looking to motivate themselves as well as their team members in these difficult times.
- HR and training employees who are responsible to keep the morale of the organization during these tough times
|Facilitator: Pallavi Srivastava
||Pallavi Srivastava is a renowned therapist and wellbeing consultant. She has a deep fascination with the human mind and its limitless potential and has conducted numerous workshops on mental health, wellbeing, and mindfulness.
Some of the key issues that she has helped people resolve include fears/phobia, anxiety, insomnia, depression, OCD, headaches/relationship / marital problems, stress, career growth, and achievements, etc.
Fee per participant Rs. 1,999/- plus 18% GST. (The total amount of Rs. 2359/-)
ValuEndow Workshop / Training Policy
- If in any circumstances the training schedules/ venue is changed/ postponed, we will inform you by mail/ phone immediately.
- If in any circumstances the training is cancelled, then 100% registration fees will be refunded to you in time (within 15 days)
- Total number of seats for this training is 30, if in any circumstances 80% of the seats are not filled, then the training program will be postponed or rescheduled.
- If you are unable to attend the program due to any circumstances, kindly intimate us before 10 days. The registration fees will not be refunded, but you can attend the same program whenever held next time.
- Participants with confirmed registration who are unable to attend the program will not be entitled to any refund of fees, however alternate nomination in place of the nominated person may be considered.
- The registration fee does not include expenses of accommodation. ValuEndow may provide assistance in arranging suitable accommodations on specific requests on payment basis.